HOW TO STOP "ISLAMOPHOBIA" FOR GOOD!
Quite simple really. Here is the Robert Spencer recipe for stopping this mis-named sentiment. Wrongly named, because the feeling that grips the non-Moslem (Free Person) when Moslem demands, complaints, outrage, and violence are expressed is one of contempt and disgust for this primitive barbarism (Islam). But that is my sentiment. Robert Spencer is not involved in this. He has an essay on what makes us cringe titled A Muslim Battle Plan Against Free Speech from which the following is reprinted here:
How To End "Islamophobia"
The conclusion of the article by Robert Spencer in Human Events:
1. Focus indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
2. Renounce definitively not just “terrorism,” but any intention to replace the U.S. Constitution (or the constitutions of any non-Muslim state) with Islamic Sharia law even by peaceful means.
3. Teach Muslims the imperative of coexisting peacefully as equals with non-Muslims on an indefinite basis.
4. Begin comprehensive international programs in mosques all over the world to teach against the ideas of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism.
5. Actively work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities.
Do those things, and “Islamophobia” will vanish.
Read it all.
In the same essay, Mr. Spencer also says the following:
Once you declare one group off-limits for critical examination or declare that these people must at all costs not be offended, or that if they are they’re perfectly within their rights to stone, or lash, or imprison, or kill the offender, then you have destroyed free speech. In a free society, people with differing opinions live together in harmony, agreeing not to kill one another if their neighbor’s opinions offend them. If offensive speech had been prohibited in the 1770s, there would be no United States of America, and that is one of the reasons for the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Whenever offensive speech is prohibited, the tyrant’s power is solidified. No less in this case, although the tyrant in question is of a different kind.
Instead of being intimidated by the possibility of offending Muslims, we infidels need to crank it up. Any other reaction to the Islamic threat to our freedoms is dhimmitude.
Essayleaks.com review - Of all the decisions that a student makes in passing his or her work off to a ghostwriter, other Essay Mill brands cater to specific target groups. writing...