Friday, September 26, 2008

Will exposing the Obama-Bill Ayers Relationship benefit McCain?

So What?

. . . keeping it under wraps, does not benefit our country

from Global Labor and Politics

. . . many well-intentioned supporters of the Obama campaign who, for example, share my opposition to the war in Iraq and perhaps share my views on many other issues, will argue that this kind of discussion can only help the McCain campaign. It may indeed be true that the McCain campaign will benefit because of the relationship between Obama and Ayers.
***
As my readers are aware I have pointed to the joint participation of Senator Obama and Professor Bill Ayers in the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, an education reform project, as evidence of an older and deeper relationship between Ayers and Obama than the Senator has acknowledged. Because the political views, as well as the past criminal behavior, of Professor Ayers represent, in my view, an authoritarian approach to education and society as a whole, I believe that it is important for the public to have as complete an understanding of the Ayers-Obama relationship as possible.
http://globallabor.blogspot.com/2008/06/that-guy-who-lives-in-my-neighborhood.html

No comments:

Post a Comment