from Paul Eidelberg:
Funny but serious. There is
something seriously wrong if a guy and his party have hidden all of
his records except his voting records are on the Internet and they
Sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir?
Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean Senator Obama, sir. Um . . know you are
busy and important and stuff. I mean running for president is very
important and . . . ah . .. . I hate to bother you. I will only take
a minute ok, sir?
See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was
wondering sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and
help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things?
I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These
things seem to either be "locked" or "not available'. I'm sure it's
just some oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell
me where these things are . . . I . . I . . . have them written down
here somewhere . . . oh wait. Sorry about the smears. It
was raining out. I'll just read it to you. Could you help me please
find these things, sir?
1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- not available, locked down by faculty
4. Harvard College records -- Not released, locked down by faculty
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- "not available"
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Your Record of baptism-- Not released or "not available"
14. Your Illinois State Senate records--"not available".
You couldn't get a job at McDonalds and become district manager after
143 days of experience? You couldn't become chief of surgery after
143 days of experience of being a surgeon? You couldn't get a job as
a teacher and be the superintendent after 143 days of experience? You
couldn't join the military and become a colonel after 143 days of
experience? You couldn't get a job as a reporter and become the
nightly news anchor after 143 days of experience?
'From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator,
to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory
committee, he logged 143 days of experience in ?the Senate. That's
how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After
143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be
Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World .... 143 days? We all
have to start somewhere. The senate is a good start, but after 143
days, that's all it is - a start? AND, strangely, a large sector of
the American public is okay with this and campaigning for him. We
wouldn't accept this in our own line of work, yet some are okay with
this for the President of the United States of America? Come on
folks, we are not voting for the next American Idol! Please, please
forward this before it's too late!!!!
Polls Report Americans’ Have Message For Congress-ENOUGH WITH RUSSIA!! - [image: Russia] By Andrew West Congressional Democrats have been concocting some of the wildest conspiracy theories this side of Dealey Plaza in the first ...