“Summary Evaluation of Candidate Barack Hussein Obama”
(Excerpt from "A Story About a Man Applying for a Job")
* This candidate has a tissue thin work experience resume.
* He has not managed large groups of personnel, departments, material, or P&L statements.
* This candidate’s own writing exhibits a deep-seeded anger and resentment towards people of the Caucasian race over the issue of slavery.
* His emotional gravitas is centered upon his African heritage, and his belief that the white man is responsible for global poverty and unequal sharing of wealth.
* The candidate’s personal associations since childhood have been mostly with radical African Americans, Muslims, and communists; those who harbor anger towards The United States of America.
* Particularly disturbing is his lengthy relationship with Bill Ayers, an unrepentant Weatherman radical who bombed government buildings and abdicated the overthrow of the United States.
* Given the current global situation of nearly twelve thousand Muslim acts of terrorism since 911, it is disturbing to find his close associations with Muslim groups, MAFO2008.com.
* I have highlighted passages in both books and find one particularly disturbing: “Should the political winds shift in an ugly direction I will side with the Muslims.”
* The candidate has surrounded himself with anti-American grievance mongers, and appears to manipulate “typical white people” by appealing to their guilt about slavery.
* He is a socialist, and totally disenfranchised from the history of “root America.”
* The candidate refuses to discuss his years at Columbia University, although he lived off campus and made few friends.
* He will not release his application to the state bar notes which raises questions on several issues including the use of drugs.
* Very little is available about his experience with the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, a foundation that spent $100 million with no discernable benefit for the schools and students that it was putatively designed to help.
It is therefore my strongest recommendation this candidate not be considered for [this] position . . . .
[Reason: The candidate is not qualified for this position]
from Vetting the Candidate - Whether "Manchurian" or Not, What's He Got?
"A Story About a Man Applying for a Job"
The Jihad Candidate II,
original post at http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=3054
Is Obama a Manchurian candidate?
[for the original "The Jihad Candidate" by Rich Carrol, click on http://islamicdanger4u.blogspot.com/2008/08/jihad-candidate-by-rich-carroll.html]